The Chase & District
Museum & Archives
Local museums convey pride and a sense of identity more personal of the everyday past than grander institutions, they deserve our notice.
WE ARE A REGISTERED NOT FOR PROFIT SOCIETY THAT
DEPENDS ON SUPPORTERS LIKE YOU
Covid-19 Reopening Precautions
1. All visitors to the museum will be required to wear a mask (that covers their nose and mouth) to gain entrance to the building. If you do not have one, the museum can provide you with a disposable one.
2. Please knock on the front door and WAIT to be let into the building.
3. Please make use of the hand sanitizer available at the front entrance.
4. Please DO NOT TOUCH any of the displays or artifacts.
5. We are limiting occupancy for this building. There can be THREE unrelated parties (dependent on size) inside at any one time aside from employees and volunteers.
6. Maintain a minimum distance of six feet between unrelated people (those who are not with your group) while on the premises.
8. Washroom facilities are available to the public.